Wednesday, December 7, 2011

IM ON THE LOSING BENCH !! LETS SEE THOSE NUMBERS !

Yup ! Thats right ! I had my Gastric Bypass surgery last Wed . Noc 30th ! Since then I have lost 12 lbs !!! Yes 12 lbs in 7 days ! INSANE ! Granted most of it was problay water weight but hell ill take it! Id like to say that my surgery was a breeze but it was not. I was and still am in alot of pain. Even having laproscopy surgery , its still a big deal. I ended up back in the ER yesterday because i was hurting so dam much. Thankfully my surgen showed up and rescued me with better drugs. Today I feel alot better and im just so excited about my new life coming!! Iam very very tired because im still healing but that should pass in another week or so.
  In other news my lil boy is almost 9 months old WOW ! I cant believe that this time last year i was dreaming of his very first christmas and now its almost here !! Hes got a ton of toys from santa! Sadly since my surgery im not allowed to pick him up yet. It really stinks! Thank god for my husband. Hes really stepped it up. He had to take two weeks off work to take care of me and matty . This is a man who never ever got up in the middle of the night with the baby before so him doing it all on his own is a big deal !! Im very proud of him and im glad he can finally see what it feels like to be a full time " mommy" . haha
  OKAY SO DOWN TO MY NUMBERS !!
Pre-op 327
7 days out - 311.0
   UNREAL !!! SO HAPPY !! 16lbs TOTAL LOSS SO FAR !

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! 12lbs in 7 days. Can't wait to join you on the losers bench. www.misstiffy.com

    ReplyDelete