Sunday, June 5, 2011

Battles as a fat girl

 There are many reasons I want to lose weight . Like my health , my family , looking and feeling better. But there are MANY everyday things that I struggle with because of my weight. This is me being honest with myself.

1. I dont want to worry if people can see my stomach anymore. Every time I put on a outfit that is the # 1 issue I have. I wear a long tank top or slip underneath almost everything I wear to cover it . No matter how hot it is outside or how ridiculous it makes me look. It looks better than seeing my stomach.
2.Worrying about fitting into a booth at a restaurant. The min I know im going out to eat , i silently worry if im going to find a comfortable seat and if im going to fit in the booth / chair. How embarrassing would that be? Not only for me but for my husband. I feel sorry for him that he has to deal with me and my weight issues.
3. Cant wear cute high heels anymore. I use to be a shoe queen. I had to give all that up when i started gaining weight. I cant wear cute platforms or heels anymore. My knees and legs hurt so badly that even most tennis shoes hurt.
4. Not being able to ride rides at a amusement park because the seats are too small for me to fit into.
5. I cant do jumping jacks ! I just found this out the other day while doing my exercise  dvd . My breast and tummy are too heavy for me to do them.
6. My body giving out on me. Pain everywhere. Its getting worse every day.
7. Not being the best wife I could be for him. I know he loves me and he thinks im beautiful . But he deserves a " 10 " and im about a 4 on a good day.
8.I hate my legs!! I haven't owned a pair of shorts in probably  10 years. They are so massive and ugly I would never want to force anyone to have to look at them in public.
9.Not being able to go hiking or horse back riding. I use to ride when I was younger and i loved it! Now im much to heavy and out of shape to do either. Ive have no stamina  but more so than that .. my tummy hanging down gets in the way. It gets in the way with everything i do .
10. I hardly ever want to do the things i love anymore. like photography . it use to be my passion. now i just feel like ive let myself down so much , why even bother ?
11. Self confidence issues I NEVER had before. Even when I was heavier I still owned that shit ! I never let anything or anyone bother me. Deep inside i was hurting but noone ever knew. Now that im being honest with myself .. im a total wreck!
12. i want to buy cute panties again and look cute in them !

 Well, thats my life for now. hopefully it doesnt grow longer and pretty soon ill be checking some of these things off !! Thats the plan anyway !

No comments:

Post a Comment