Thursday, June 2, 2011

Im wearing a SKIRT !!!

 So Ive decided I will NOT be being buying  anymore clothes until Ive had surgery. I have a mountain of clothing that ive purchased that is new but i dont wear because " you can see my fat ". Well, I decided today .. You know what ? I AM fat so if I want to wear a skirt, I will ! Mind you were talking a skirt that goes to my knees but ive always been afraid to wear it because I hate my legs !~! Well , no more ! I dont know where this new confidence is coming from but I like it ! Maybe its knowing that im not going to be like this forever? I dont know what it is but the 3 "new " sundresses that have been hanging in my closet begging to be worn thank me ! =)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog - I was wanting to start a journal of my Lapband journey and saw this on lapbandtalk (which I have had nothing but issues with signing on)- although I like to read it for the information, Anyway I clicked on your blog and it is great so I followed your lead. So thank you I am enjoying your updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool !! I didn't know if anyone would actual read my dribble ! Glad to knowy lol journey is helping others in someday :)

    ReplyDelete