Thursday, June 2, 2011

This is IT !!! Lap-band journey

  So this is it ! My very first post kicking off my lap-Band journey im about to endore ! Im 32 years old and have been heavy most of my life. My weight constantly holding me back will be a thing of the past very soon!! Im so very excited to get the ball rolling and even more so to meet the new me ! Im really looking forward to keeping up with this blog and tracking every step of this process! 
  As of now I have a appt. with my PCP to get a referral to my surgeon . Whom I already have a appt. with for next week ! I was really surprised by that. I thought i would have to get a series of testing done before the meet with the surgeon but not so. The surgeons office takes care of all the testing and dealing with my insurance company! If I would have known i would have started a long time ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment