Thursday, June 2, 2011

My last meals

 Food shopping today .Which normally i don't put too much thought into .. wait what ? No thats not true ! Im use to having savory yet fatting meals on my list a week before Its time to go ! Growing up thats how it always was tho. In my family at lunch we were thinking about what we would have for dinner and for dinner we would talk about what we were having the next day . Maybe its being from the south ? Maybe its from not having alot of money ? We didn't have money for new clothes or toys but we always had each other and awesome down south home cooking ! Im VERY much a emotional eater !!
    So my surgery hasn't even been scheduled yet but these last weeks /months are going to be my "Last meals " as a fat person. I have zero intention on going on a diet before my Pre-op liquid diet ! I think that is crazy ! Am I eating fried chicken and donuts all day ?No . Iam somewhat conscious of what goes in. Durning the day anyway :P
  So today I got steak which i know i will probably   never be able to eat with the Lap Band . I bought Italian bread ! Now my fiance is Italian so cutting out breads and pastas is going to be tricky but a must I know. I bought ice cream . It was on sale and to be honest i never really liked it much until i got pregnant . 10 weeks after giving birth .. i still like it ! Not too much very exciting . Some Mikes hard Lemonaids . I like those . Ill have to check the carolies in those for after the band. So all in all I bought a bunch of high calorie fatting foods. Lol This might be harder than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment