Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why Thank You Doctor :P

 So, I went to my new PCP this morning. I was in total panic on the way there however. " What if he won't give me a referral James ? "  What if he makes me go on a diet for 6 months James ?" What if he doesn't think im fat ? "  <-- yea right LOL  So after I was done beating myself up and driving James crazy .. we pulled into the office parking lot . " WALK - IN CLINIC " .  Umm .. are we in the right place ? Surely my insurance wouldn't send me to this place .. oh .but THEY DID !! My new PCP is on a walk-in clinic that primarily by the looks of things serves patients addicted to opiates. !!  Now im not saying im better than anyone else .. but I thought i was going to a Dr.Office . Not Hells kitchen ! !
  So i digress  .. we walk in sit .. its pretty shady .. shady office .. shady people ... shady shady .. HOWEVER .. The Dr was pretty nice and had no problems giving me my referral ! He also  was kind enough to give me some   Ibuprofen my knees. ( Altho , ive heard you cant take Ibuprofen once you have the band ? ) Anyhow .. So im one step closer to Band - Land !!!! I see my surgeon Monday morning !!
   I also need to get my New York drivers license monday morning . The good ole DMV ! FUN !

No comments:

Post a Comment