Monday, June 13, 2011

Testing Testing Testing !!

 omg .. all these test are driving me nuts !! I havent even had one of them yet and im already sick of it ! Im having a real problem trying to schedule them all within the time frame the surgeon gave me to have them all done. Some im basically jumping thro hoops here trying to get it all finished up to get this party started ! My PCP office manger hates my guts .. I know it !! haha I bug her every single day needed another referral for something or another . oh well , its her job right ? :P

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything!!!! I look forward to following you! I was banded on 5/27/11. Check out my blog.

    www.hopefulbandster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome ! Congrats on your surgery !! How are you feeling so far ?

    ReplyDelete