Monday, June 20, 2011

my bones hurt

 My pain is getting worse and worse. Im guessing that this is what fibromyalgia feels like ? Im guessing that this is what I have . Ive always had pain but its 100xs worse these days. I know this isn't going to make any sense but i hurt inside my bones. I hurt all the time. I never feel good anymore. Ive learned to just suck it up most of the day because I have no choice. Have to take care of Matty. But like right now .. i can barely walk.  My feet and legs hurt so badly that walking to the bathroom seems like a nightmare. Even in sneakers  i feel like im going to collapse. My fingers hurt really bad too ! But im ignoring it. I know James is probable tired of hearing me say " My legs hurt .. my feet hurts .. owie owie " . Im pretty sick of hearing it myself !

 Something has got to give. My Dr is a total waste of time when it comes to this. Everytime Ive mentioned it he ignores me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! just stumbled upon your blog while looking for a fill doctor in NYC. I am 26 and have had the lap band for 1.5 years, and just moved from CA. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!-Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool ! Im not getting lapband but thank you !! Hows your weight loss coming along ?

    ReplyDelete