Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Breakdown followed by good day ~

 So last night I pretty much lost it. Tears, snot the whole 9 . I felt so pathetic .I felt like a horrible mother because Im so big . I felt like I was falling apart by the sec!! Not to mention I tripped and almost fell because my feet & legs hurt so badly i couldn't even walk. This all came about after I had worked so hard to get a appt with this doctor and my ride fell through! But thanks to my wonderful, beautiful sister in law , im gonna make it ! I seriously dont know what i would do without her. She always seems to have everything so together and she looks great! Im hoping ill be more like her oneday. Did I mention she has 5 awesome kids and still looks like she's 23 ? She is seriously my hero.
  Sooooo anyway  ... this after noon ... my nutritionist  called to make my appt ! Ive been waiting on this lady forever ! THEN my PCP office manger called and said she had all my referrals i needed for the next  4 appts ! woot ! =)
 I know this probably  makes no sense to anyone reading this but it makes perfect sense to me and thats pretty much all that matters :P

No comments:

Post a Comment