Monday, June 6, 2011

Surgery date in 3 months !!!

 So i got he go ahead from the surgeon to start all the necessary  testing needed before he can do surgery. Im really excited !! However , there is ALOT of tests I have to complete ! He gave me 3 months to complete them all !! Thats really not a lot of time when you have a new baby at home and only one car. Im sure it will be fine tho. Ill get my surgery date in 3 months when ive completed all my testing. I was HOPING to be smaller by our wedding date Oct , 1st . But thats okay .
  He went over all the weight loss surgeries her performs. My insurance covers 2 of them . The lap-band and Gastric Bypass. I think im still leaning toward Lap-band . Mostly because the recovery time is so much shorter and it seems to be less dangerous from what he said. Only about 1 - 3,000 cases something goes wrong with the band. but 1 - 100 cases with the bypass. With a new baby I dont know if I like those odds to much. But i have time to think more about it =)
  In other news I met a chick to start walking with at night ! Im really excited about that because 1  she's really cool and 2nd It will be nice to have a work out buddy ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment